FROM DATA TO DECISION
Indonesia is a vast, diverse country in which each region has different problems, potential, and priorities. As such each and every education program and project could only achieve optimal result when it is grounded in accurate data. A comprehensive mapping of Indonesia’s education reality would allow for:
- Accurate identification of programs and projects that should be prioritized based on regional and national needs
- Accurate identification of local prospects and assets that could be utilized
- More effective and efficient allocation of available resources including funding and human resources
- Ease of coordination and collaboration among stakeholders to maximize program impact
- Elimination of wastes and redundancies
ONE Indonesia invites all constituents to join the effort of collective mapping in the great Indonesian spirit of gotong royong (i.e. working hand in hand). After all, the best decisions are data-driven decisions, and only the best decisions should direct the future of the great nation of Indonesia.